Thursday, June 12, 2008

2008 Texas Republican Convention


As most of you who are from Texas know, the 2008 Texas Republican Convention starts today at the George R. Brown Convention Center in Houston. Since I was going to be in the area this week and weekend, I managed to get a pass. Do not inquire how, but I was able to snag a guest badge as I know someone who is a delegate (alternate).

Rest assure I am going to be there for every session and see how much I can absorb. I have been told there is a place for bloggers to set up and I will see if I can hook up with any of them. I must be careful as not to to get identified or recognized as I must protect my anonymity to the nth degree.

I will keep all of you posted as to my involvement in the event.

"I am not part of the problem. I am a Republican." - Dan Quayle

No comments: