Sunday, June 1, 2008

Truths About BaracK HUSSEIN Obama

I was surfing this evening and early morning and came across an interesting site about Barack HUESSIN Obama (aka Oprah's Love Child). It posts a nice amount of articles and writings about BHO.

I advise everyone read and learn about this very dangerous man. I knew some of the facts that are posted on the site. Others I am just now becoming aware.

The website is "Obama Unveiled." Click
here to be taken to it. I am looking for more sites about him and will post them when I find them.

"Liberals think the way to deal with dangerous tyrants is to send in a sensitive president who will make Ahmadinejad fall in love with him. They imagine Obama becoming Ahmadinejad's psychotherapist, like Barbra Streisand in 'The Prince of Tides.'" - Ann Coulter

No comments: