Monday, February 18, 2008

Barack Obama and Che Guevara

Over at Little Green Footballs, there is a post about Barack Obama's campaign office in Houston. Posted are photos and videos of the office with a Cuban flag and a picture of Che Guevara on it. It is hanging in two different places in the office.

Click here to see the photos and the post.

Over at Lone Star Times, there is more extensive information about this.

I wonder what his national campaign office has to say about this? I know this news is one week old, but it is new to me. I guess being ill last week took me more out of the loop than I realized.

2 comments:

Law and Order Teacher said...

Check at americanpowerblog.blogspot.com
He has posted on this subject extensively. I know you'll be shocked to find out that Obama's campaign gave some lame excuse about it being a local office. I would think I would like to know if some group using my name is glorifying a murderous communist.

Texas Truth said...

Law and Order Teacher: Thanks. I will check out that site. I figured his national offcie would offer some lame-ass excuse for the flag. "After all, democrats cannot be expected to control all of their supporters." That is what they would like everyone to think.