Sunday, February 10, 2008

Bush: "McCain is a TRUE Conservative"

John McCain is a "true conservative," President Bush has stated.

That is not good enough for me. I want a "TRUE 'true conservative.'" I do not want to be forced to vote for a "lesser of two evils."

I may have no choice not to vote for McCain if we are to keep Oprah's Love Child or SuperBitch out of the White House.

Things used to be so much simpler. I wish Mr. Peabody or Dr. Emmett Brown were around now. Take me back to a time went conservative values were the norm of a good American society. Where the people we elected really had our best interests at heart. Take me back to a time when being outside the box was not viewed as the norm.

I know I am dreaming. We will never go back to those times. Too much has happened and too many things have changed. Why is it that people call for change, but only when they are not the ones in power. Some change is good, but not always. Mr. Peabody and Doc Brown could help us now, but only if they were "TRUE CONSERVATIVES."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Bush says McCain is a true conservative. What more assurance do I need.

If you find that time machine, let me know...I'll pitch in for the gas.

Something has changed, truly changed in the spirit of men/women. Narcissism is the norm and self-sacrifice is for squares.

Maybe it is a part of the inevitable pendulum swing of eras but at this point all seems bleak.

Texas Truth said...

nunoftheabove: I always loved movies and shows about time travel. The original "The Time Machine" movie (circ 1960) and The Time Tunnel were my favorites.

Many in today's society are in it for themselves and could not care any less for others. They want the benefits now and do not care how many people they step on, over or through to get it.

I see it everyday in my classes. Teens are so self-centered and morals are at an all-time low.

The good Lord above will need to help us if something does not improve soon.