Friday, February 15, 2008

Putin -vs- Hillay: ROUND 1

When Hillary Clinton said, way back in New Hampshire, that Vladimir Putin "doesn't have a soul," I knew Putin would not remain quite for long.

He was asked about the remark at his press conference yesterday and had a very unique comment.

Putin came across as only a former KGB agent-old school Communist Soviet could. He was quoted saying, "At a minimum, a head of state should have a head."

I never thought I would agree with a old style Communist but he hit the nail right on the head.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vlady-boy better be careful or Big Bill will be obliged to defend the lil' misses's honor.

Now that would be an event that would sell enough tickets to pay off the national debt, shore-up Social Security, and make obscene capitalist profit.

Hehe....

Esaba[CZ] said...

I am not Putin fan, however, after reading and watching the in-depth article after he was award "Man of the Year" I have to say Putin very Intelligent, intense and committed to Russian (in his own way). As a Clinton he would be the last on my list of people to insult "off the cuff" Simply because he has nothing to lose or gain, not to mention he probably knows more "Clinton-era" scandals & secrets than most.
If she wins the nomination, and doesn't keep her mouth shut, I'd put serious money on Putin outting some very interesting nuggets of truth.

Texas Truth said...

Esaba[CZ]: I would certainly be a way to make big money.

Texas Truth said...

nunoftheabove: That fight could be bigger than Ali-Frazier.