Monday, February 11, 2008

McNamee: "I Injected Debbie Clemens With HGH"

According to a Washington source, former trainer Brian McNamee told congressional investigators that he injected Roger Clemens' wife, Debbie, with HGH before she appeared with Roger in Sports Illustrated’s swimsuit issue in 2003.

She has a post on her website (
debbieclemens.com) about this specific incident.

"Roger came to me one day and told me that we had been asked to do a photo shoot for Sports Illustrated," Debbie Clemens recalls. "I had major anxiety! I was a 39-year-old mother of four! Once I realized that this WAS going to be a reality, I decided I had to give it everything I had. My mind was set. I am not a risk taker, but have since learned that with great risk, sometimes comes great reward. The responses from that experience have been wonderful and I feel it was a turning point in my life. It's nice to have a goal for yourself and to see it through. The goal kept me motivated and focused. Using common sense and my ability to balance my life, I achieved that goal."

McNamee says that he injected her with HGH at Roger Clemens' direction in the master bedroom of their Houston home.

Now answer me this? Does this look like the body of a 39-year-old mother of four? I think not! I do not care if you are a personal trainer, workout everyday, and can hire a slew of trainers to help get your body into shape. Those abs are manufactured, along with some other parts of her body.


Look at that body. There is no doubt in my mind that she did not get in that type of shape without the help of drugs. It would take a person years and years of serious training to have a body like that.

If McNamee did inject her with HGH, then that is their business. However, it could be construed that this is a smoking gun. If she was using HGH and it was on the suggestion of her husband, would it not be logical to assume that Roger was also using HGH.
I could picture this actually happening. Sports Illustrated approaches Clemens about a photo spread with he and his wife. His wanting to maintain his macho image and having a wife who looks as hot as he is buff would certainly boost his popularity and possibly his bank account.

In the scheme of things, does this really matter in the world if Roger Clemens used performance-enhancing drugs? No, it does not. What is at steak is the reputation of a person who used shortcuts to further his career and the integrity of the sport said person competes in.

Professional sports have become about money; nothing more and nothing less. Professional athletes are performers. They are there to entertain the masses. That is what they are paid to do. When money is involved, people will do anything to get to the top and stay there. Clemens is no exception. He liked being on the top and was willing to do anything to remain there. A blind man could see it.

What will nail Roger Clemens wilis his refusal to tell the truth when questioned under oath. They nailed Marion Jones for it. They nailed Martha Stewart for it. They will eventually nail Barry Bonds for it.

Clemens will find out what it is like to a felon very soon. The testimony of Clemens and McNamee will speak volumes on Wednesday.

2 comments:

Law and Order Teacher said...

She's hot, but that ain't natural. Nice try. I'm sure her sons are proud to have their friends drooling over their mom. Classy!

Texas Truth said...

Law and Order Teacher: Did you see her sitting behind her husband at the hearing? She looked like a "lady with an attitude." I also wonder how she feels about those "drooling" friends of her sons. Heck, she might just like it.